Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I simply must...

Dudes...Please forgive me.  I've had quite a bit of vodka...I'm not stopping now...and I feel the need...





No, no, no....that's not it!

I feel the need...

to just laugh!

Did you ever know someone who made you laugh every time you looked their way?

I'm fortunate that I know many people who fit this description!



And dudes, I know this is totally random, but I need to renew my license plates, too.  SERIOUSLY!  Every damn time I go into town I get pulled over!  And this old lady just ain't got it in her to talk her way out of tickets no moe'...

And, seriously, thank you Baby Jeebus...that I don't live in Georgie!!
(yes, I meant to spell it that way, can't you just hear my southern DRAWL??)

'Cause, you know what grows in Georgie?  Nuts.

Yep, nuts.  Pecans, and peanuts. Almonds, black walnuts, and Juneberries, too.

But pecans fall to the ground and you have to pick them up or they're worthless...compost.

SERIOUSLY.

Anyway, I REALLY need to feel your love on this one...I mean, I might have to throw a kitten off a bridge or something drastic like make my blog for "friends only" if you don't let me know that you know the "BLOGGING 101" etiquette...
you know...
"Follow, Read, Comment"

So, show me some love...spread this like herpes in a steamy high school locker room.  Share it with all your friends!  Tweet it, Pin it, G+ it...
and SHOW ME THE LOVE!!!

I EXPECT your comments below! Or I might have to share those pictures, from that summer...you know the ones...


Oh, and did you know...





6 comments:

  1. LMBO!!!! You're HYSTERICAL!!!!!! (There aren't enough explanation points!) :D But she hasn't started following me back (again) :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for saving the kittens...it's too bad others don't care like you do!

      Delete
  3. annnnd I realized I wrote "explanation" instead of "exclamation" freudian slip? or not enough coffee? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No! PLEASE!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!! Don't share the pics from that one summer!!!

    ReplyDelete

What do YOU have to say about it? Your comments are welcome!

back to top