Friday, October 25, 2013

7 Deadly Sins

While reading new blog posts yesterday, I came across a fun link up post at My So-Called Chaos.
I checked out the link up created by Shane from Whispering Sweet Nothings and decided to join!  Want a fun Haloween-y link up to join?

All you need to do is copy & paste this list, link-up, and have fun finding out others' guilty pleasures.  



seven great things in your life.
1. It's FRIDAY!
2. I am blessed to be the mother of three great people.
3. I'm wife to my "better-half", DH.
4. I am blessed with great friends.
5. I'm blessed to have this messy, messy house when others have none.
6. I'm blessed to be able to stay home with Buddy instead of working out of the home right now.
7.  My pantry is stocked and my freezer is full - I have no fear of going hungry.


seven things you lack and covet.
1. Time to myself. (I love being home with Buddy, but I kinda miss time to just do stuff on my own schedule.)
2. A winter-safe vehicle for DH.
3. Thinner thighs (and gut, and upper arms).
4. Money to travel with.
5. A savings account.
6. A great camera.
7. New furniture that wasn't purchased second-hand and hasn't been peed on by a toddler or chewed on by pets.


seven things that make you angry.
1. House flies - do these suckers really serve any purpose on earth?
2. Bullies.
3. Child molesters and the people who enable or protect them.
4. Aggressive drivers with no regard for the safety of everyone else on the road.
5.  Dirty clothes left inside out on the floor.
6. Toy commercials - commmercials in general.
7.  People who hang toilet paper the wrong way - for the record, up and over from the front to the back is the CORRECT way to hang toilet paper!


seven things that you neglect to do.
1. Shave my hairy legs - hey, shorts season is over!
2. Dust.
3. Wash my car.
4. Exercise.
5.  Pick up the phone and call my friends.
6. Just relax and enjoy life.
7. Water my houseplants on a regular basis.


seven worldly material desires.
1. A GOOD camera - a DSLR with great lenses.
2.  A newer, 4wd vehicle for DH.
3.  A Sleep Number mattress.
4.  A trip to visit family and friends on the East Coast.
5. The biggest, newest iPod available.
6. Money and time to travel.
7.  Money to build on to the house so Buddy could have his own bedroom.


seven guilty pleasures.
1. Dance Moms & Real Housewives of New Jersey - don't judge me, it's entertaining!
2. Wearing my PJs all day.
4. Oreos dipped in milk.
5. Andy Capps Hot Fries.
6. Cops (the TV Show - no real men in blue!).
7. My homemade, from-scratch, muffins with homemade coconut cream cheese icing (recipe coming soon).


seven things you love about love.
1. The goosebumps.
2. That comfortable, "at home" feeling.
3. Sharing dreams and plans.
4. Looking back at all the good times together.
5. Mushy, romantical gestures.
6. Completing each other's sentences.
7. When one of you tells the other a story and you both find out you thought the SAME THING!
How long will this linky remain open? Til Halloween, you guessed it!  Happy trails!

2 comments:

  1. The toilet paper thing! SO much! My teenager doesn't get it, that is when he actually CHANGES to a new roll, as opposed to his usual move of leaving ONE square on the roll and saying "What? It's not empty."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cristyl! This is so much fun. Yes the toilet paper thing really irks me too. Ha,ha! We should form a club. Thank you for hosting this fun Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete

What do YOU have to say about it? Your comments are welcome!

back to top