Sunday, March 30, 2014

2014 Blogging From A to Z Challenge! Join Us!



If you've been a CHill Thoughts follower for a long time, then you know that last April I joined a huge group of bloggers from around the globe for the 2013 Blogging from A to Z Challenge – and I survived!


A year ago I was really new to this whole blogging gig and the Challenge was fun and exciting… But, to be totally honest, I hadn't planned to join again this year.  I didn't really think I had the time to dedicate to getting a post done six days a week.

But the more I thought about not joining this year, the sadder I felt.  I felt like my heart had gone out of blogging.  And I wanted to get back to loving this.  So, I took a leap and added my blog to the list!  So, for the month of April I will be publishing a blog post every day except Sunday each week, beginning with the letter A and progressing through the alphabet one day and one letter at a time!  Doesn't that sound fun?

The real fun of the A to Z Challenge comes from visiting other blogs who link up for the challenge.  Last year I discovered blogs and bloggers I follow still.  And I know I gained a few followers as well.  I’m hoping this year will be even better!

Some bloggers in the challenge have chosen a theme for their posts – I haven’t.  I’m just too random and moody for that!  I do hope to choose different topics than last year – but you never know!

Does the Blogging From A to Z Challenge sound like something you’d like to do?  It’s not too late to sign up!  Just Click HERE and add your blog to the list!  Be sure to comment at the end of this post and let me know you’ve signed up!  I’d love to read all your posts and offer each other support through the month!
back to top