Thursday, March 20, 2014

Welcome Spring! Time for a Little Spring Cleaning!

I've spent half my day "spring cleaning" - in the virtual world that lives in the liquid crystals floating around in front of my face...

I can't tell you how refreshing it is to clean up and lighten the load.  When I started blogging I read, read, read and I got a little carried away following blogs.

This is a real photo of the inside of my computer last week!
It got a good cleaning, too!

SO, I've been cleaning out my reading lists (even though Blogger doesn't want to cooperate and will apparently only allow me to delete so many blogs from my reading list before it crashes each day - LOL).  Many of the blogs and bloggers I started following over the past year have quit blogging, so there was no reason to keep track of their little corner of the internet anymore.  Others, I've found, are just not a good fit for me personally - I'm either not interested in what they write about or, occasionally, find their writing style annoying and not worthy of my time.  And where I spent my time, what I feed my brain, heart and soul is important!

You've probably heard the Cherokee proverb about the battle inside each of us...


So, I've whittled my reading list down from 474 to 89 and perhaps some of those will eventually get the ax as well!  Who knows!  All I know is that it feels great to have my reading list narrowed down to pages I actually want to visit and will gain from.

I'm going to try to focus more on joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness, empathy and truth...

How about you?  Which wolf are you feeding?


back to top