Thursday, March 14, 2013

Be who you are! - CHill Thought Thursday

Today’s CHill Thought:

Be who you are


It promises to be a very busy day around here today.  I've been slacking in my domestic responsibilities to spend time researching how to be a better blogger and how to make my blog more appealing.  I can ignore the mess no longer and need to get to it!

They say a picture is worth a thousand words…



  1. My house is a mess!
  2. I still have groceries from yesterday’s shopping trip to put away.
  3. My chickens could use some attention!
  4. I have fresh eggs to clean and put away.
  5. It’s supposed to be a gorgeous day here today with temperatures in the upper 60s!  I’m taking Little Man out to enjoy it!






link-up-post-pic-e1360181247932

Today I’m joining the Linkin’ with My Ladies blog hop hosted at Dysfunction Junction…hop over and check out her page as well as all the other great blogs linking up!

4 comments:

  1. I always find it gratifying to see someone else's home is a mess. I needed that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! We're real people! Life happens and the condition of our homes is daily proof of it!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Well we have something in common. My house is a mess too but I can ignore it for a while. Bye for now, Darlene

    http://darlenebnemeth.blogspot.ca/2013/03/never-have-bad-day-again.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Darlene! Thanks for stopping by! I'm following your blog on Bloglovin' -- love the blog header, it's very pretty! :)

      Delete

What do YOU have to say about it? Your comments are welcome!

back to top