Tuesday, May 14, 2013

10 Happy Things


Blog Every Day in May


Day 14, Tuesday: Ten things that make you really happy




10 Happy Things


1. The sound of Little Man's feet running across our hardwood floors.

Little Feet

2. The smell of freshly baked bread.

3. Fresh eggs from my chickens.

Day 7 - Dirty

4. Seeing my children grow and succeed.

5. Snuggling up next to a very warm DH between cold bed sheets on a cold night.

6. Brilliant, red sunrises and sunsets.

Sunrise

7. Rainbows.

May 7 2013 Rainbow

8. Shooting Stars.

9. My goofy dogs and how happy they always are to see me.

10. Sinking into hot water in my deep, claw foot tub with a book in my hand.


What makes you happy?

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh I miss my claw foot tub when I lived with my parents! There are few things better than a good book, a big glass of red all while soaking in a nice hot bath:)

    Visiting from Story of My Life

    Cheers,
    Alyson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chickens? You have chickens? I want some, but I would think my city neighbors would FLIP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sound of baby feet. I also love the sound of their laughter. Nothing better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! That is such a gorgeous sunset! Everything about toddlers make me happy, except when they do number 2 or number 3. :)

    ReplyDelete

What do YOU have to say about it? Your comments are welcome!

back to top