Monday, May 13, 2013

I'm Sorry

Today I'm guest blogger over at Fireflies and Jellybeans. I'd love it if you come over and check out the easy and delicious recipe I'm sharing there!



Blog Every Day in May

Day 13, Monday: Issue a public apology. This can be as funny or as serious or as creative as you want it to be.




I’m Sorry

 

armadillo
Source

Dear Mr. Armadillo:

I’m sorry I killed you.  It wasn’t my intention to murder that night.  I was simply driving along; piloting a truck pulling a large trailer.  I was actually interested to see you alive; in fact, just before you took your final steps I was remarking on the fact that I had never seen a living armadillo – and how many of your friends lie dead next to the road!

Why, Mr. Armadillo, why?  Why did you choose that moment to dart across the road?  You left me no choice.  You were quickly in front of the truck, destiny had decided.  I’m certain you did not suffer long, as each set of tires found their target and bump, bump, bumped over your lifeless shell.

I’m sorry Mr. Armadillo.  I wish we’d never met!

Sincerely,
Cristyl


What are you sorry for?

3 comments:

  1. Haha this is hilarious! New follower of yours via GFC- met you through the Let's Be Friends Blog Hop! Thanks for linking up I am so happy we are connected! Hope you can follow back:).

    I am sorry that I ate an entire cupcake for lunch. A giant one. Oh well!

    Tiffany
    http://thedwellingtree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I once helped a suicidal cat...with the kids watching....

    ReplyDelete

What do YOU have to say about it? Your comments are welcome!

back to top