Thursday, May 9, 2013

A Moment in My Day


Blog Every Day in May

Day 9, Thursday: A moment in your day
(this can be just a photo or both a photo and words)




One thing everyone tells you about the weather in Colorado:
If you don’t like the weather, just wait five minutes.
It’ll change.
And it’s true!  Today started out pretty gray and overcast.  Then the rain began.  Then there were some snowflakes mixed in.  Then the snowflakes were the largest clumps of flakes I’ve ever seen!  Then back to rain. And finally sunshine!  I captured some of these variations with my camera…

May 9 2013 Rain

May 9 2013 SNOW (2)

May 9 2013 - massive snowflake clumps

may 9 2013 SNOW

I’m caught up with the Blog Every Day in May Challenge!!  I’ll try not to fall behind and bombard you like this again!

3 comments:

  1. Nice photos! We are having very changeable weather at the moment, it's so frustrating! I'm a new follower from the blog hop. :) You can find me here, www.lookingasuare.blogspot.co.uk Would you like to follow me too? Looking forward to reading more! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. new follower, nice to meet you!

    http://beta.bloglovin.com/blog/7075713/fashion-hermite

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower here from the Friday Blog Hop and The Second Thought (http://thesecond-thought.blogspot.com) :)

    ReplyDelete

What do YOU have to say about it? Your comments are welcome!

back to top