Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Co-Hosting Tattler Thursday Blog Hop #2

Today I'm honored to be co-hosting a blog hop created by one of my long-time friends:  Ginger at the Wild and Wonderful World of Gingerssnaps!  Check out this fun hop and link up your blog and social media!

Be sure to invite your friends over, too! 

 

Please tweet about the hop!



Welcome to the Tattler Thursday Blog Hop! Thanks to everyone who participated for a successful first week of the 'Hop! I just love you guys! So it's week #2, did you bring your crazy kid story? It's a share your crazy, gross, hilarious, in-the-trenches parenthood stories, kind of blog hop! I love funny kid stories and I want to hear yours! So think of your funniest, wackiest or favorite kid stories, leave a comment on W3G with your story/tattle, follow your Host and Co-Hostesses, and visit and discover other blogs! Remember the easiest way to get a follow back is to like other pages and leave a comment!

So hop around, tell your friends and share, share, share! Happy Tattling!






  The Rules are: 

1- Follow Your Host and Co-Hostess

2- Grab my button and display it on your blog or hop page/section

3- Leave a comment with a funny, wacky, or gross kid story/tattle

4- Hop over to other blogs and visit/network and share the Hop

5- Have fun Hopping! (and come back next week!)



Host
The Wild and Wonderful World of Gingerssnaps


and


Co-Hostess


Comfytown Chronicles
    Co-Hostess

*************************************************
Grab The Button
The Wild and Wonderful World of Gingerssnaps







           If you are interested in Co-Hosting, please contact Ginger @ gingerssnaps32@gmail.com !


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! I love your blog name...Chill Thoughts...and appearance! You love blues and greens just like me over at Gramcracker Crumbs! Also enjoying your FB posts as well!
    Joan gramcrackercrumbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey my partner in crime, Thanks for co-hosting again this week! Luv the new signature, or am I way behind? HeeHee! And for my favorite phrase, "It's Growing!" Luvya doll!-G

    ReplyDelete

What do YOU have to say about it? Your comments are welcome!

back to top