Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happy Independence Day!–Tattler Thursday #8 is Here!!

Technically, Tattler Thursday went live yesterday because of Thursday being the 4th of July.  But I’m updating and republishing – sue me!

I overslept this morning and woke up feeling like my ears are full of cotton. Hooray summer colds! DH is off to work, leaving me and Buddy (aka Little Man – I’ll explain the name change soon, I promise) here alone.

Here are my tattles:

So far today, Buddy has stripped off his diaper and …

peed in the shower,

peed on the seat of his desk creating a waterfall that spread pee everywhere,


peed on a couple of his toys that were laying on the floor while he pooped next to them,

got pissed at me for being at the computer and knocked my full coffee cup over on my desk then laughed maniacally while I ran across the room for a rag to mop it up (I'd probably laugh if I saw me run, too),

went in the corner behind my desk while I was writing this to poop and pee on the floor,

This is really a PERFECT illustration of how I feel about AT&T, so I should probably thank him!


AND then went over under my dining room table to pee and poop once again!  Seriously?  After the corner I didn't think he could possibly have any more poop in him!


When I went to clean up the poo under the table I realized his butt was covered in it and he had smeared it around with his fingers which he was attempting to put in his mouth!  He was a little shocked at the level at which I screamed "NO!!"  Sorry, Buddy, that's nasty!


Did I mention that we had corn on the cob for dinner last night?  We did.

Yeah, I’m sucking at mothering today.  Oh well, everyone’s still alive.  So far.

One more... every time he catches me on the potty he immediately flushes the toilet then tries to pry me off the seat so he can place his toilet seat adapter back on there?  No amount of explaining that Mommy's butt is too big for his seat will do!  And that he refuses to use the potty; opting instead, to pee in the shower stall (and anywhere he feels like it, really)?  Yeah, I really don’t know what that’s all about.

I'm not ready for potty training!

Thanks for joining me again this week for Tattler Thursday!  Here it goes…

Hiya Snappers! Welcome back for week #8 of the Tattler Thursday Blog Hop! We're hopping early this week because this Thursday is July 4th! Happy Independence Day everybody!

It's time to tattle and hop! It's a share your crazy, gross, hilarious, in-the-trenches parenthood stories, kind of blog hop! I love funny kid stories and I want to hear yours! Just leave a comment with your story, post not required! So think of your funniest, wackiest or favorite kid stories, leave a comment  with your story/tattle, follow your Host and Co-Hostesses, visit and discover other blogs, and have fun!

Remember the easiest way to get a follow back is to like/follow other pages and leave a comment! So hop around, tell your friends and share, share, share! This is a hop designed for you to have fun and share! Happy Tattling!



Please, Please, Please follow your host and co-hostesses! We do this for free, and fun, so don't be a bloghole and not follow! Also looking for future Co-Hosts(no cost associated and it's super easy just ask! Also a great way to gain new followers and make new bloggie friends)! Send me an email @ gingerssnaps32@gmail.com if your interested! Thanks guys and dolls! Muah! Wink!
The Wild and Wonderful World of Gingerssnaps
 
about the Blog Hop HERE!
The Rules are:

1- Follow Your Host and Co-Hostesses
2- Grab the button and display it on your blog or hop page/section
3- Leave a comment with a funny, wacky, or gross kid story/tattle

Be Sure to Hop over to other blogs and visit/network and share the Hop
Have fun Hopping! (and come back next week!)

Hostess
The Wild and Wonderful World of Gingerssnaps
  
            Thanks to this weeks co-hostesses,  Miss Cristyl, Miss Joy, Miss Michelle, and Miss Cathy ! Be sure to  hop by their pages and give them some lovin'! Love these little gals!

 

Co-Hostess

Comfytown Chronicles
Co-Hostess


La Vida de BlondieChell
Co-Hostess

A Peek Into My Paradise
Co-Hostess


****************************************************************************** *************************************************************************

Looking for bloggers to Co-Host the Hop! Sign up to Co-Host!  Email gingerssnaps32@gmail.com !
Signature Fonts
Image by FontMeme

4 comments:

  1. Hello! Happy 4th of July to you and your family! Thank you for hosting Tattler Thursday! I'm a new follower via Bloglovin'. Please visit my blog and follow back. I appreciate the support. http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7106943

    All the best,

    Vashti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny kid stories huh. Mine aren't as good as "corn on the cob". Don't touch the stuff.

    Thanks for the linky, I linked up (http://www.journeysofthezoo.com/2012/06/public-service-announcementingesting.html) and with two three-year olds have tons more where that came from.

    Besos, Sarah
    Blogger at Journeys of The Zoo
    Finding Humour in Everyday Life
    journeysofthezoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Everyone's still alive" is my mantra too, lol!

    ReplyDelete

What do YOU have to say about it? Your comments are welcome!

back to top