Tuesday, October 15, 2013

In the Shadows

Remember how I told you yesterday that I was dreading winter?  Guess what it decided to do here today...it's effing snowing!  Yep. White flakes falling from the damn sky. UGH.

I'm having a dark day, but I've made a choice.  I'm not hiding my dark anymore.  I'm just not going to share it here; I want to keep this site as upbeat as I can.  So, I've copied excerpts of some posts from here over to a different blog I've created - CHill - In the Shadows.  I created the blog a while back with this intention, but I've been putting off publishing there out of fear mostly (I think).

But today, I'm tired of being afraid of what you might think.  And I'm tired of being afraid of people seeing who I really am.  Because sometimes I'm dark and low and brooding.  And I need to write about it.

If you feel brave and strong, or just want to know you're not the only one who has days like these, come on over and join me at:

CITS Button

2 comments:

  1. SNOW?! Yikes. It's raining like crazy here, but at least we don't have to shovel rain :)
    Can't wait to check out CHill Shadows (Sounds like a new show on FX!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SNOW? NOO!!! I only care if it snows on TWO DAYS A YEAR, Christmas Eve and Christmas.. after that it can go away.. We had gloomy days with some rain lately in MI but no snow yet.. at least none that I saw.. And every one has those days! If you read some of the latest posts on my blog you would wonder with all this drama going on why I am not in an insane asylum....

    ReplyDelete

What do YOU have to say about it? Your comments are welcome!

back to top