Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Of Moons and Mothers (An #AtoZChallenge Post)


Last night I was up late, craning my neck back to stare at the moon...

No, it wasn't some strange ritual, I was attempting to catch a glimpse (and photos) of the Blood Red Lunar Eclipse that was happening!  I'm still learning my way around photography and custom settings - as in I hardly know anything.  But that 's the beauty of the internet: just type a question or phrase into Google like "Eclipse camera settings" and you're likely to find that someone has taken the time to share their knowledge with the world (and get settings into your camera that work to photograph the eclipse)!  I didn't have my tripod, and I've read that it's a huge component to successful nighttime shots, but I'm pleased with what I captured last night, anyway.





The other thing I wanted to share with you today is this great job ad posted by Rehtom, Inc. and the video of some of the people interviewed for the job; it's great!  So, read the job requirements by HERE and then watch the video of the interviews!


Awesome, right?  Well, I enjoyed it!

One more M word for the day, since I'm really excited about it...


Yesterday I posted HERE a post that is part of the Messy Beautiful Warrior Project.  I'd love it if you'd pop over and read it; it's not often I really take down all the walls and just "put it out there" and I'm pretty happy with how the post turned out.

Also, read more Messy Beautiful essays (and maybe think about joining the project) by clicking HERE!




For the month of April I am blogging each day with a letter of the alphabet as my theme as part of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge.  Today's theme letter is M!



Did you see the eclipse last night?  Do you have the #WorldsToughestJob?  Know someone who does?  What do you think?




back to top