Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Zzzzzzz

a-to-z-letters-zzzzzzz

Guess what happened last night!!  Little Man slept in his very own bed for 8 hours straight!!  Oh, yes, 8 glorious hours without a whimper or cry or tiny little feet kicking me in the face!  If I seem a little too excited about it; it’s because I am!

You see, Baby Girl and Monkey Man were excellent sleepers.  They both slept through the night consistently from two or three months of age.  So, while I sympathized with Mommies whose little darlings didn’t sleep well, I’d never truly experienced prolonged sleep deprivation before Little Man joined (took over) our household.
sleep zzzs
Photo Source

Don’t get me wrong, it’s all worth it and I wouldn’t trade Little Man for a good nights’ sleep in a million-gazillion years.  But it sure was nice to wake up at 5:30 this morning and realize that he was still asleep in his own bed!

(I really hope I didn’t just jinx it by telling you all about it!!)




It’s April 30th; this is my final installment for the Blogging from A to Z Challenge!

  It’s been great writing nearly every day.  So, I’m stepping up for another challenge in May!  I’m joining Jenni at Story of My Life for her Blog Every Day in May Challenge!  She’s chosen a subject for each day of the month for us to share our thoughts on and then link up our post.  I’m excited about some of the posts and hope that I can keep up the writing habit!


4 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful blogpost! Congratulations on succesfully completing the challenge. I'm glad to have discovered your blog through this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo! It's done! I also thought about joining that challenge, because I now feel like something is missing. I'm just not sure if I'll have the time since it's almost summer. Good luck on the next challenge (and for a sleeping kiddo).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your little man sleeping through the night. I also have a little man that won't sleep through the night. I also stopped by to let you know I nominated your blog for a Liebster Award. If you would like to know more stop by my blog at this link here.
    http://homewithmytots.blogspot.com/2013/05/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete

What do YOU have to say about it? Your comments are welcome!

back to top