Friday, May 17, 2013

A Photo is Worth How Many Words?


Blog Every Day in May


Day 17, Friday: A favorite photo of yourself and why




 

A Photo is Worth How Many Words?


I know they say a photo is worth a thousand words, but some photos are worth more than that.  When I try to pick one favorite photo of myself, there are two I can’t really pick between.

The first, a photo of my Daddy and I when I was bout 3 years old.  I love this photo because if I try really hard, I can remember what it felt like to be safely in his arms.  I miss him so much.

Daddy and Me

The second photo, a little later in my life.  I was seventeen when Baby Girl was born and she was truly the light of my life!  I love her so much and it’s evident in this photo that she loved me, too.  It was so fun watching her grow.

Baby Girl and Me

What’s happening in your favorite photo of yourself?

3 comments:

What do YOU have to say about it? Your comments are welcome!

back to top