Thursday, May 9, 2013

The things I do…


 I’m a procrastinator.  I own this and accept it.  I’m behind in the blogging challenge, but I’ll catch up!  In the meantime, I give you my latest…

Blog Every Day in May

Day 6, Monday: If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question, 'what do you do'?



The things I do…

At this moment, the only job I have is to be a wife and mother.  In order to fill those roles I do a lot of different things; some necessary to avoid having our home look like one of those hoarder houses and some stuff just because I enjoy it.  For example, I…

…COOK
Nanana Puddin     Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers 


…CLEAN (up behind everyone!)
May 7 2013     Day 4 - In the Kitchen

…SEW
CHill Creations logo 1Logos completeUpcycled Shopping Bag 1

…KNIT
Little Man's Hat

…TAKE TONS OF PHOTOS
Day 18 - On My DeskDay 26 - Arbor Day TreeDay 27 - MetalDay 11 - OpenDay 12 - CloseDay 14 - PurpleMay 6 2013Rain on May 9 2013May 9 2013 - massive snowflake clumps

…CLOTH DIAPER (part time)
Day 4 - Dry     cloth diapering

…RAISE KIDS & DOGS & CHICKENS
dh   ch 1999dogs1

…WRITE!

What do you do?
back to top